12 Habits of wealthy people: To create sustainable wealth, you need good habits
The wealthiest people in the world didn’t stumble upon their wealth – they created it. Below are the Top 12 Habits of Wealthy People to help you achieve financial freedom. The sooner you start to apply them, the sooner you can enjoy your success!
Habits of wealthy people:
- 80% of wealthy people are focused on accomplishing a single goal – Do you have a single financial wealth goal that you focus on consistently? If you don’t, maybe it’s time to set one.
- 76% of wealthy people exercise aerobically at least four days a week – It’s a wealth habit – the wealth of your health. If you’re not healthy, it’s very difficult to stay motivated and have the energy and willpower to achieve your goals.
- 63% of wealthy people listen to audiobooks during the commute to work – How many hours do you spend driving to work with zero added value to your emotional, financial or mental wellbeing? Some studies show that we spend the length of a university course commuting! Imagine using that time to add some wealth value and listening to an audiobook or a podcast.
- 81% of wealthy people maintain a to-do list – What’s going to make you move towards your wealth goal today? A to-do list will ensure you’re on track, and it’s a powerful feeling when you start to check all your tasks off!
- 88% of wealth people read 30 minutes or more each day for education/career reasons – I love reading and I hope you do to. Get a hold of some great books, such as Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz and Property Success in 7 Lessons by our own Sam Saggers. There are all sorts of books out there in the marketplace that are fantastic. Make sure that you’re putting quality knowledge into your mind and you’ll get into a wealth mindset!
- 79% of wealthy people network for five hours or more each month – Go To social activities twice a month to ensure you’re mixing with people with the same mindset. Steer clear of toxic people that are going to tear you down and stop you from achieving your goals!
- 79% of wealthy people network with people who are worth more than them.
Try this exercise:
1.Write down the five people you spend the most time with.
2.Find out what they earn each year.
3.Add up these figures and then average them out.
Chances are you will earn within 10% of this figure. You are the reflection of the people you spend the most time with.
67% watch less than one hour of television per week – It’s been years since I’ve watched the news, and I haven’t missed out on a thing. Generally if it’s important, your social network (see above) will clue you in.
44% wakeup at least three hours before commencing work – A lot of people spend more time asleep than they actually need. Most people need between six to eight hours sleep each night. Studies have proven anything under or over this will have negative affect on productivity. Spend this extra time on something that you want to achieve but don’t believe you have the time for.
74% teach their children wealth and success habits – What did your mum and dad teach you and what are you passing on to your children? Break the cycle and learn how to get real wealth, so you can teach your children how to do the same. We all have to learn from somewhere, and if your parents didn’t teach you how to grow rich, then perhaps you need a mentor that can.
84% believe that good habits create opportunity, not luck – Good habits set you up for great opportunities. The universe didn’t just send it to you for being a good person.
86% believe in lifelong education and self-improvement. – Research shows that if you want to be wealthy then you need wealthy habits! Once you have these habits in place you’ll have a much better outcome then those who don’t.